Amazon Alexa is known as Alexa which is a virtual assistant developed by Amazon. It is capable of providing voice interaction, music playback, setting alarms, playing audiobooks, and providing weather. With the help of Alexa app, you can also control several smart devices using a home automation system.
There are many hidden features and questions or answers you can ask. For example, you can tell her to play Rock, Paper, Scissors and get responses. If Alexa provides trouble in getting your commands then you can go through a quick voice-training session to make yourself understand.
Things you can do with Alexa Setup the intercom between Echo speakers in your home, Play sleep music, Make calls to family and friends through the phone. There are two types of Alexa device available:- First, that simply work with Alexa and another with-in Alexa.
Alexa on your PC – To activate the service on PC, you can use the below method:-
- Click on the Windows search bar of your PC.
- Type Alexa.amazon.con free app download.
- Sign in to your Amazon user id and password.
How to set up Alexa App
- Download the Amazon Alexa app on your smartphone or PC.
- Log in with your ID ( You will need to create a new one if you don’t have an account ), and this will be your new account for Alexa.
- Open the Amazon App and go to menu then Settings and Set up a new device.
- When this process is done, select the type of Amazon Echo device for addition.
- Your device is ready if blue light is appearing which means your echo device is in pairing mode.
- You are now in the position to say “Alexa” .
How to add smart home devices to Alexa
Download the particular Alexa skill for your device and sign in. By signing in you will get the control of that Echo device. Paired devices will then appear within the Smart Home section of the app.
How to create groups with Amazon Alexa
By creating a group from within the Smart Home of the Alexa app you can add any Echo device into a single group, which can be later controlled by your voice only. Open Alexa App then head to the smart home, Select groups by adding and give it a name.
New Features of Alexa
You can add celebrity voices and listen to Alexa in the multi-lingual mode.
Auto delete your own voice recordings.
Alexa Guard gets smarter than before.
Best Alexa compatible smart devices
Amazon Smart Plug
Nest Thermostat E
Acer Spin 5 laptop